PAGES

SLIDER

S'mores | Northwest Arkansas Lifestyle Family Photographer

Wednesday, January 28, 2015

When Alicia and I were brainstorming about locations for
their fall family session,
I suggested that we use their own backyard.
They had recently built their house, it is gorgeous,
and they have an amazing backyard.
I also said suggested that we do a 2-part session. 
The first part being a traditional fall family session and
the second part being more lifestyle, capturing them doing
something that they love to do.
I knew that Steve had
spent many hours making a cozy little area at the
edge of their property for gatherings, complete with a fire pit,
so s'mores seemed like the perfect thing to do!



They worked so hard on that fire. 
Poor Steve only ending up with one s'more
because his family ate them all as he fought to keep it alive.


Her quick little hand kept sneaking bits of chocolate.

She adores the camera.
She would light up whenever she realized I had it pointed at her.



Photobombing sisters are the best!!!


I love how she is looking at her oldest, her only boy.



This one is growing up so fast.  She is just a wee bit older than my oldest daughter.
She is such a sweet girl.




I love this one.
Together and enjoying the evening.
And chocolate.
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger