PAGES

SLIDER

Sweet Baby | Northwest Arkansas Newborn Photographer

Friday, January 23, 2015

Shortly before Christmas I posted on facebook
searching for newborns.
I had decided that I missed documenting families and their
new little babies, so I needed
new babies to photograph for my portfolio.
Rosie, a really talented clothing designer,
answered the call. 

I am so glad she did.

There was a calm but creative energy when I walked into their house.
Fabric swatches, dress forms, and other sewing notions
were scattered about and a sweet four year old with amazing
curls was drawing next to the window. 

I just knew it was going to be a great session.


Baby yawns. 
Seriously.
Can you ever get enough?



These two may be my favorites from the entire session.


Big sis Ezra was not very happy that we wanted photos
of her with her baby sister.
She confessed she was really disappointed
that the baby was actually a baby
and not a kitty. 
:)


I love this family photo!


She's so sweet.

Nothing like a little wild swinging to put a
smile on your face, right?



1 comment:

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger