PAGES

SLIDER

Raven and Alan | Northwest Arkansas Enagement Photographer

Monday, February 9, 2015

Oh, these two.
They are the sweetest people. 
I feel like I say that over and over,
but really,
I do have the sweetest clients.

Alan and Raven traveled to NWA so we could do their engagement
photos at Alan's grandmother's house and some property owned
by his family.
Both locations were SO amazingly gorgeous.
I could have shot there forever.

I loved that they wanted to include beer in their session.
John and I love a good beer and so
I'm all about my fellow beer drinkers.
:)

These two actually met while canoeing with mutual friends and were paired
up to be partners,
so we just had to use their canoe in some way. 

Love these.
:)

I can't wait for their wedding later this year!!



















Cherron is a wedding and portrait photographer in Northwest Arkansas and would love to take your photos!
She is currently booking for Spring of 2015 for portraits and 2015/2016 for weddings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger