PAGES

SLIDER

Mommy and Me Part One | Northwest Arkansas Family Photographer

Monday, June 1, 2015


I adore taking photos of moms and their kids.
It's so special. 
And honestly, moms so often find themselves the one behind the camera 
as they document their family's story, 
so it is an important and lovely thing for me to get moms IN FRONT
of the camera with their babies. 

I held Mommy and Me sessions this spring and it was so sweet. 
These mini-sessions were perfect and I can't wait to do it again.

I decided to share a couple of photos from each session in a little
series of blog posts.

Here is one beautiful Mom with her hilarious son.
I adore this!!



Be on the look out for the rest of the Mommy and Me series!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger