PAGES

SLIDER

June Beauty Boudoir Event | Northwest Arkansas Boudoir Photographer

Thursday, May 14, 2015





It's time for the next Beauty Boudoir Event!


What is a Beauty Boudoir Event?


Beauty Boudoir Events is a full day (sometimes a full weekend) of Beauty or Boudoir
sessions.  These are hosted in my studio and are shot back to back. 
There are a limited amount of spots and are booked on a first come, first serve basis 
with my VIP list getting first dibs. 
(Want on the VIP list?
Click here and sign up for the Newsletter!)


How Much?


There are two different options for the June event:

The Half Hour Session includes thirty minutes of
shooting time, two outfits or one outfit and one implied nude,
and 10 images on disc all for $100.

The Full Hour Session includes sixty minutes of
shooting time, three outfits and an implied nude,
and 20 images on disc all for $200. 


How Do I Book?


Email me at cherron@raininglightphotos.com  and let me know if you would like
a morning, afternoon, or evening time and either a Half or Full Hour. 
I'll email you
back with the available options, a session agreement, and an invoice to pay for your spot.
You'll have 48 hours to pay your invoice
and get the agreement back to me to secure your spot or else your spot will open back up to the public.


These sessions are SO much fun and do go fast, so email me to secure your spot!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger