PAGES

SLIDER

My Family! | Northwest Arkansas Family Photographer

Sunday, October 19, 2014



  You often hear about photographers' families getting the shaft when it comes to having their own portraits taken.  I'm so guilty of this myself.  Our first real family photos with a hired photographer was back in 2012.  I LOVED it.  I'll have to share some of those photos on here soon, too, because they were so amazing. 

One thing I do force ask my family to do often is take group photos using my trusty tripod.  As a result, we have tons of family portraits over the years.  Some of them are casual, some are dressier, and sometimes you can tell that one or two of the kiddos are just SO OVER it, but I don't care.  I have yearly photos of my entire family and that is all that matters to me.  ;) 

I had been telling everyone that yesterday was going to be family photo day for a long time.  I prepped outfits and gave several warnings that it was going to be an early morning since we were taking photos at sunrise.  Even though I got a lot of resistance, the results are a handful of photos I adore.

And yes, one of us is not smiling, but that is pretty much a standard thing for her when we try to get her to go with the flow, so it is very fitting!  :) 

PS, be on the look out for some new posts really soon as I post all the awesomeness
from the fall busy season!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger