PAGES

SLIDER

Jodee and Chris say I Do | Northwest Arkansas Wedding Photographer

Tuesday, September 9, 2014


I loved this wedding! 
Not only are Jodee and Chris ridiculously in love,
but they are surrounded by friends and family
who love them sooo much.
It was an honor to document their gorgeous day.

Their wedding and reception were held at the Garden Room in Fayetteville. 
The Garden Room is one of my favorite venues in the area!
All of the greenery and fairy lights make me happy.  :)

This dress was perfect for Jodee!
It fit her like a glove.
Loved it.

They were having a bit of a problem getting her veil secured. ;)



The bracelet was a family heirloom. 


They decided to wait to see each other until she was walking to him down the aisle. I adore the look on her face and all the emotion in his!



Soo much love!!


I love her, "I just got married!!" face. 
Ha.






I love photographing hopping dance floors.
It's so much fun.
There were conga lines, grooms getting tossed into the air, dance-offs,
and the perfect amount of laughter. 


These boys are hilarious.



They requested a sparkler shot.  Love!



Congratulations, Jodee and Chris!!!


Venue and Reception: Garden Room
Coordinator: Eden Moore
Make-up: Mayapple Salon
Hair: Karissa Myers


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger