PAGES

SLIDER

Life at Seven Months | Northwest Arkansas Lifestyle Photographer

Tuesday, September 2, 2014

I love little babies. 
And I love little babies at this stage.
The just starting to crawl stage.
Super cute, not too fast,
and just so curious about everything.
Put that together with the fact that this beauty's momma is
one of my really good friends and you
have what I consider the perfect session.


I spent a morning with them and just documented how their day unfolded.
After wake-up changes.
Cuddles.
Play time.
Eating.
I love these types of sessions. 
Lifestyle/storytelling whatever you want to call it,
it just speaks to me.
raininglightphotoslifestylefinhottraininglightphotoslifestylefinhott2
raininglightphotoslifestylefinhott3

raininglightphotoslifestylefinhott4

raininglightphotoslifestylefinhott5

raininglightphotoslifestylefinhott6

raininglightphotoslifestylefinhott7

raininglightphotoslifestylefinhott8

raininglightphotoslifestylefinhott9

raininglightphotoslifestylefinhott10

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger